All content copyright 2011, 2012, and 2013 by Keith Russell.


Any copying, downloading, etc. of any portion of the contents of this blog--including photographs and artwork--without written permission from Keith Russell,

is not nice...and not legal!







19 August 2010

Coming soon...

Strangely enough, I've been feeling a bit scattered lately. I'm still not finished with the photo-retouching project, and I really want to be done with it, so I can get to work on the pieces that need to be finished for my show.

There will be photos (and a blog-entry) about the photo-retouching, showing several views of the piece as it progresses. I also have some photos of the progress on the new spider painting--and I'll upload those soon, as well.

I spent about two hours last night retouching the photo, and I'm probably going to spend another hour or so this morning, and hopefully I can finish it tomorrow night. (That would give me exactly two weeks to finish everything I want to have ready for the show, September 3rd).

I hope that's enough time...

No comments:

Post a Comment