All content copyright 2011, 2012, and 2013 by Keith Russell.


Any copying, downloading, etc. of any portion of the contents of this blog--including photographs and artwork--without written permission from Keith Russell,

is not nice...and not legal!







20 August 2015

Anatomy Reference Books.

I'm making plans to submit work to the Spectrum Art Annual next year, as well as exhibit at Spectrum Fantastic Art Live.

This means that I need to create some seriously impressive art over the next five months or so.  

No time like the present to create some of the paintings I've been dreaming of for the past several years...bringing figures--people--and the spiders together!

Drawing figures means looking at TONS of reference photos, and digging deep into my extensive collection of reference photos, reference books--and anatomy and figure drawing books.

I have a lot more than these, but these are the best of them, and the ones I use most often.

How many of these do you have?  Any favourites you don't see here?






No comments:

Post a Comment