All content copyright 2011, 2012, and 2013 by Keith Russell.


Any copying, downloading, etc. of any portion of the contents of this blog--including photographs and artwork--without written permission from Keith Russell,

is not nice...and not legal!







05 March 2013

Speeding Up!




Last week, I reconnected with a photographer I've worked with for years (longer than I will admit here!), and this morning, I turned over Caroline and Jack, to be scanned.

So, there may be new prints in the near future!

I also want to start work on the next "Invented Faces", to complete the originally-planned series of thirteen.

I'm still working hard on The Presentation of Spiders, along with a couple other paintings, as well as a small wood carving.

I've also upgraded my computer with a terrabyte of new hard drive space, and I am going to be blogging more regularly. I also have a few ideas to help make this space more interesting, and more interactive!

So far, 2013 has already been a very productive year, so far--and I have no plans for that to change or slow down.

Here's a taste of what's coming; the progress (it's in colour now!) on The Presentation of Spiders over the past couple of weeks...!



No comments:

Post a Comment