All content copyright 2011, 2012, and 2013 by Keith Russell.


Any copying, downloading, etc. of any portion of the contents of this blog--including photographs and artwork--without written permission from Keith Russell,

is not nice...and not legal!







06 March 2013

When art shows find YOU!

I had no plans to exhibit my work until I was finished with eight to twelve new pieces, it when opportunity knocks, it's best to answer the door.

A co-worker of mine was asked to exhibit some of his paintings at a hip local coffee shop, and he was also asked if he knew any other artists who ought also like to exhibit.

He asked me if I had anything to hang, and of course I do' so I said, "Yes".

I'm taking three paintings to work today, to give to him, to put up in the show.

I don't even know where this place is, but I'll post more information--here and on FaceBook--when I find out.



No comments:

Post a Comment