All content copyright 2011, 2012, and 2013 by Keith Russell.


Any copying, downloading, etc. of any portion of the contents of this blog--including photographs and artwork--without written permission from Keith Russell,

is not nice...and not legal!







02 November 2012

Life Drawing from 2010

This is an "older" life drawing I found the other day. (I've been reorganizing my studio. I have the "large" 37 x 72 inch drafting table in place now, and I've moved lots of stuff into other rooms throughout the house, and have many of the things I need in more accessible places throughout the studio. And, I've found a few things I'd forgotten about.)

This is about 11 x 14 inches, charcoal pencil on paper. I don't remember the model's name. This was probably done in a bit less than 2 hours.

Now that I have it photographed, I think it should be dry-mounted, to get rid of the creases. Then, I'll probably frame it.

Hope you like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment