All content copyright 2011, 2012, and 2013 by Keith Russell.


Any copying, downloading, etc. of any portion of the contents of this blog--including photographs and artwork--without written permission from Keith Russell,

is not nice...and not legal!







17 October 2012

A new life drawing...

Last Thursday night, I attended a local life drawing session, and made a pretty decent drawing (if I may say so, myself!) The group meets weekly, but I haven't been in several months.

I would like to get in the habit of attending at least once a month; it's great practice, and I think it's important to support groups like this. There are at least two other life drawing groups in Kansas City, and most major cities probably have at least one group like this.

So, you can probably find one near you...or, start one, if there isn't one nearby already!

No comments:

Post a Comment