All content copyright 2011, 2012, and 2013 by Keith Russell.


Any copying, downloading, etc. of any portion of the contents of this blog--including photographs and artwork--without written permission from Keith Russell,

is not nice...and not legal!







27 February 2015

Sketchbook...

This is a drawing I started (this isn't finished; its a small part of what will be a larger work) Monday.

Anyway, this was a tough pose, and I had tried to draw this face a couple times before, with no success.

It can be frustrating to feel like you're not able to do what you want to do, artistically--whether it's with a certain subject matter, technique, etc.

But, rather than obsess over the lack of progress, I find that when I simply keep working, eventually, I will get the results I want:

No comments:

Post a Comment