All content copyright 2011, 2012, and 2013 by Keith Russell.


Any copying, downloading, etc. of any portion of the contents of this blog--including photographs and artwork--without written permission from Keith Russell,

is not nice...and not legal!







22 February 2015

I've scheduled my next show!

It's been a few years (yes, years) since I exhibited artwork at ConQuest, a long-running science fiction convention in Kansas City.  (I actually ran the art show at ConQuest a couple times, but that was also a long, long time ago!)


So, it's going to be fun to be back amongst old friends (not just friends who are old!), and to be part of the Kansas City science fiction "scene" yet again.


http://conquestkc.org/


I recently realized how little art I actually produced last year.  This has me very motivated to finish several projects that have been hanging around, unfinished, for far too long--because I want to have a bunch of new stuff ready in time for ConQuest--and beyond.


So, I've taken things back to basics, and I'm working on a few new drawings--as well as doing more redrawing parts of some older pieces that have me a bit..."stuck". 


I'm also working on a new sculpture.  (I'm hoping to have three new spider sculpted for ConQuest!)


This feels really good. 


Stay tuned!








 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment