All content copyright 2011, 2012, and 2013 by Keith Russell.


Any copying, downloading, etc. of any portion of the contents of this blog--including photographs and artwork--without written permission from Keith Russell,

is not nice...and not legal!







14 June 2014

Another "small spider" painting...

I've posted pics of this before, and I may have even called this "finished"--I certainly exhibited it before it was "this far along"--but, it wasn't really "done" until about a month ago, when it first looked like this:


It's finished, and I'm going to get it photographed (so there will be prints of this available sometime in August, at the latest).

There's quite a bit of detail in this that really needs to be seen "in person" to be appreciated, but the print will still capture quite a bit of that.

I'm working on four new paintings right now (!) hoping to have at least three of them done by mid-August.  Stay tuned, in-progress photos coming soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment