All content copyright 2011, 2012, and 2013 by Keith Russell.


Any copying, downloading, etc. of any portion of the contents of this blog--including photographs and artwork--without written permission from Keith Russell,

is not nice...and not legal!







27 February 2014

Question for my fellow Artists...

OK.  Looking over my recent posts, you can see at least three recent paintings in progress, with no images of finished paintings posted.  (There are actually four in-progress paintings in my studio at the moment, and I'm considering starting a couple more...)



So, the question is this:




Q: How many art projects do you work on at one time?  Do you start one, then focus like a laser 'til it's done?  Or, are you more like me, with several pieces in the works at any given time?




(There's no right or wrong answer, I'm just curious.)


Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Keith. WFMartin here.

    I usually have anywhere from 3 to 5 oil paintings in progress at any given time. That way, I almost always have a dry surface upon which to apply further paint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Martin! I just saw your comment. Thanks for sharing (although I already knew you work on more than one-at-a-time...) Hope you had a wonderful summer! Talk to you soon...

    ReplyDelete