All content copyright 2011, 2012, and 2013 by Keith Russell.


Any copying, downloading, etc. of any portion of the contents of this blog--including photographs and artwork--without written permission from Keith Russell,

is not nice...and not legal!







23 June 2010

Updates...


I've felt really "lost" since the last time I posted an entry. I'm not even sure when my last post was--I didn't look. (I know I could have; I just didn't.)

I started reading Immanuel Kant's "Logic" earlier this month, then lost my copy of the book. I started working on a drawing of my girlfriend's kids (again, it was actually started last fall) then misplaced my references. I've been wantning to take lots of pictures this summer: of clouds, spiders, and a couple local (Kansas City) landmarks--and it rained every day for more than a week.

Anyway, I'm starting (over the last couple of days) to feel (just a little) more "balanced". I taught an airbrush class last weekend, and it went well; I worked in the studio for nearly three hours last night (and it was a very productive three hours!) and I'm going to do more work there again tonight.

I found the references (and the drawing is coming along nicely!)

And, I found my copy of "Logic", and am (slowly) working my way through the introduction.

Now it it would only stop raining for a day or two...

No comments:

Post a Comment