All content copyright 2011, 2012, and 2013 by Keith Russell.


Any copying, downloading, etc. of any portion of the contents of this blog--including photographs and artwork--without written permission from Keith Russell,

is not nice...and not legal!







10 August 2011

Website Updates...

I added a few more of the "older" (airbrushed, science fiction) paintings to the website:



Tin Man, 20x30 airbrushed acrylics on illustration board, 1997 (Sold).

(Check 'em all out! www.syntheticskystudios.com)

We've had out-of-town guests this week, and we've spent most of our evenings visiting with them.

I've done a bit of drawing, but have not been as productive as I would have liked.

I hope that enough of the new drawing is done, that I can post portions of it next week.

'Til then, at least there's something new to look at, here!



No comments:

Post a Comment